Monday, August 22, 2011

Just Me And The Kids

While Justin's away hunting, we decided to make it a party and just play the entire time. It has been awesome and I really needed this undivided attention on the kids. I realized when Justin left that this weekend needed to be all about the kids so here's what we've done:

Friday - we went to Layton Park with Lisa, Gavin and Megan. We had a picnic for dinner, let the kids play on the toys, then fed the ducks (in the dark). Afterwards, we headed to my house to have a late night...we watched Diaries of a Wimpy Kid and had treats. It was way fun!
Saturday - I wasn't sure what we would do this day. I woke up and checked my phone and I had a text from Dawn asking if we wanted to go boating. Definitely what we needed to do! After boating, we went to my mom's for dinner. Mya loved playing and being with so many members of her family that day.
Sunday - I was worried how it would go getting the kids ready for church by myself and how sacrament meeting would go. It wasn't so bad. But, I did have to rebath Parker before church!
Parker did get pretty tired and got a little hard during church and I did need to teach the lesson in Young Womens, so luckily I was blessed with great friends in this ward that helped me out in Sunday School and Young Women's with Parker! That night we went to Justin's grandma's for dinner then came home and watched Ramona and Beezus.

Monday - After piano lessons, it turned into a cleaning day, but we definitely ended it fun. We went shoe and clothes shopping and after dinner, Mya got to have a "sleepover" and sleep in my bed. I have loved this time making way fun memories with my cuties! By tonight though, I'm definitely ready to see and hold Justin again! 4 days is definitely long enough!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute pics of the kids!!!