
Justin's birthday was on a Saturday this year so he only had to work until 1. So what did we do to celebrate? After he got home from work he opened his presents (clothes, air tools for work, bow stabilizer). We had Jimmy John's for lunch. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting...of course. This year Justin requested mint ice cream without the chocolate chips so we made homemade mint ice cream. We went to the Pizza Factory for dinner then finished it off with the arcades at Fat Cats.




The kids were getting a little restless at dinner since they "lost" our pizza so we had to find ways to entertain the kids. Parker loved the lemons and they both loved playing with the sticks the breadsticks came on. I'll just say it got a little noisy by us.





What are they shooting??? Elk, of course...are you surprised?

I love this guy! He amazes me all of the time! He is so considerate of others and he has a way of making everyone like him. He's so sarcastic and has a comment for everything...I'm not even sure how he comes up with them sometimes, he's pretty witty. He's an amazing dad. There's a reason he's Mya's favorite person in the whole world! He has a very strong testimony and he's such a great example to me and the kids. One of my favorite things about him is how he can always make me smile or laugh...even if I don't want to. He's always looking for ways to help others and if someone asks him for help, he won't hesitate. He's very handy. If he doesn't know how to do something, he'll figure it out and it always turns out great. He seems to always be busy with projects...last year was re-doing our fence, this year he's re-done the outside of our trailer, he's made our mailbox, swingset, and rabbit cage. He's fixed our car and saved us $600 and he's usually busy with projects his grandpa has lined up for him :). He helped his brother fix the front of his car and painted flames on it. A common phrase from my mouth to him is "That turned out better than I thought!" He's great with picturing things and creating it and I have a hard time picturing them so I'm always pleasantly surprised when they turn out at least 10 times better than I imagined. It's never a dull moment with Justin and I wouldn't trade it for anything! I love you dear!

No comments:
Post a Comment