Yes, Mya is obsessed with Barbies. It's cute and I'm so glad her dollhouse was a hit. Her barbies go with her everywhere. Today I let her pick two to take with us to our hair appointments so she'd have something to play with while my hair was getting cut. She picked Eugene and Rapunzel (both from Tangled). I was a little concerned on the way (and trying hard not to laugh) when Mya and I were headed down and Mya said, Eugene loves boobies...Not sure where she got that from...but for the most part it's wholesome fun. The other night Mya told me her barbies were having Family Home Evening. She really is so cute with them! It totally takes me back to when I loved barbies...but I completely lost the touch. I'm going to have to learn how to play barbies again.
Her barbies having FHE and Mya took the last picture:


(she has to use a stool because she can't reach the top of her dollhouse)
No comments:
Post a Comment