Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yay! Another WIN!!!

Remember my post about not winning very often? Well, I won again and I am so excited! I didn't win Biggest Loser this time, this time I won from Picky Palate! I follow Picky Palate's Blog. She's a cook and I love most of her recipes that I've tried. She comes up with some great stuff and she also has fun giveaways. I usually try to win these but there's a lot of people that enter so the chances are pretty slim. I even joined Twitter because of her (gives me another entry) and she is the only one I follow on Twitter. ha ha

So, what did I win? This way sweet pan set!
She is doing Better Home and Garden's recipe contest and for those who go on and vote for her can enter their name for her giveaway. She has 4 more sets she will be giving away on Saturday. You should check her out if you haven't. Very fun recipes.

1 comment:

Lauren Graff said...

YAY!!! Nice work Nat! That is so funny. I never win either! I have read all your posts! Your dream made me laugh! haha that is so funny! You are doing the biggest loser? You are already so skinny! You hottie mom you! That is fun though! Are you using the DVD? OK enough of this talk. Lets really go out sometime! Lunch or something? I can come up to Clinton or something! Love ya girl!