Welcome to the darkest room in our house...until now! Our living room before had a fan, but no lights on the fan! (Stupidest thing I have ever heard of - and it was an ugly fan). That room has always been so dark at night. To help with it, we got a lamp a while ago, but it still seemed way dark.But now, it's so bright and pretty!!! I won the $25.00 gift card to Lowes for the Biggest Loser so Justin and I went shopping on Saturday and picked this out! I seriously LOVE it! It adds so much to the room. Who would have thought a light would do that?
I get so excited to do little things to our home to make it more "ours."
1 comment:
Fan looks great. A little off topic, but today in Sacrament meeting with all the people that are there Hayley noticed and pointed out "Sister Wayment", our kids have realy come to love your parents, they are some of the most wonderfulll people we have ever met. One time she asked if Bro. Wayment was Sister Wayments dad-we laughed.
Scott
Post a Comment