Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary. It was such a fun weekend! In the past, we've always gone somewhere for our anniversary. First year was Logan, 2 year was Clear Creek, 3 year was Bear Lake, and this year was a stay-cation. We took Mya and Parker to Justin's parent's Sunday night for them to sleep over and we'd come get them Monday evening. It was so nice. We didn't know what to do, it was so quiet. We watched an entire movie Sunday night without any interruptions. Monday we woke up without being woken up by "MOOOMMMMM!" or Parker needing to be fed. We went to breakfast, went to the movies (saw Salt), went mini-golfing, did a little shopping and got ice cream. After that, we decided to drive down to Cabela's and we ended up having a late lunch down there. I loved that one-on-one time I got with Justin. For our anniversary the next day, I packed up the kids and we surprised Justin with lunch from Big Jim's (somewhere he really likes but hardly goes there anymore). Then after he was off work, we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and ended with a little shopping. It was seriously so nice and so needed!
I'm going to brag and say that I think I have such a great husband and a great marriage! There's so much good to say about Justin. I seriously love being married to him. I love that he honors his priesthood and has such a strong testimony in the church. I love how devoted he is to our family. He is such a great dad to Mya and Parker and Mya just adores him. Last night she saw my flowers Justin gave me for our anniversary and she said that it was her anniversary. I told her she won't have an anniversary until she's married. Then she told me that when she's married, she'll have an anniversary and her dad will buy her flowers. So cute!!! Justin is so good to me. He takes such good care of us and he's always making me laugh and making light of a situation. He amazes me with his witty comments sometimes...I'm not sure how he comes up with them so quick that sometimes, I won't have a come back. We have such a fun and good relationship. He's such a good example to me. He's always thinking of others and he brings a smile to everyone's face! I just love him a ton!
1 comment:
I love you all so much and it's so refreshing to see the love you all share. You're on a roll.....keep it rolling :)
Post a Comment