Last week we were able to go to Disney on Ice, thanks to Justin's parents who took the whole fam! I was way excited for Mya. We talked about it for a couple of days before and the day of she didn't stop talking of seeing Princesses and Mickey Mouse.
When we first got there, they had a Princess show for the first hour before the Disney on Ice started. We were one of the first ones there so we got right in front to see the princesses come out. They had Tiana and Cinderella. Mya was excited to see both, but you could definitely tell her favorite when they came out. When Tiana came out, Mya stared at her and would turn around for pictures really good, but when Cinderella came out, it was like Mya just saw the biggest Celebrity in the entire world. She was seriously in awe and wouldn't take her eyes off of her. It took us a while to get her to even turn around for a picture because she didn't want to stop looking at her. It was the sweetest thing and for me, I was almost just as excited as Mya was because I knew how excited and happy Mya was. Seeing her so happy that night was so fun and such a "mom moment" I guess you could call it. During the Disney on Ice show, I asked Mya at one point who she thought would come out next and she got so excited and said "CINDERELLA?!??!!" I knew Cinderella wasn't going to be coming out so I didn't ask her anymore so she wouldn't get her hopes up.
When we first got there, they had a Princess show for the first hour before the Disney on Ice started. We were one of the first ones there so we got right in front to see the princesses come out. They had Tiana and Cinderella. Mya was excited to see both, but you could definitely tell her favorite when they came out. When Tiana came out, Mya stared at her and would turn around for pictures really good, but when Cinderella came out, it was like Mya just saw the biggest Celebrity in the entire world. She was seriously in awe and wouldn't take her eyes off of her. It took us a while to get her to even turn around for a picture because she didn't want to stop looking at her. It was the sweetest thing and for me, I was almost just as excited as Mya was because I knew how excited and happy Mya was. Seeing her so happy that night was so fun and such a "mom moment" I guess you could call it. During the Disney on Ice show, I asked Mya at one point who she thought would come out next and she got so excited and said "CINDERELLA?!??!!" I knew Cinderella wasn't going to be coming out so I didn't ask her anymore so she wouldn't get her hopes up.



I had mentioned to Mya the day before that she might see Mickey Mouse, but then I wasn't sure so I told her that he might not be there, but we'd have to see. It was so good when the first to come out was Mickey and Minnie Mouse. The entire show Mya was just glued. I think Mya got a little restless right before intermission from sitting there so long, plus it was Lion King right then and she doesn't know that movie at all, so that was probably the only one that didn't keep her interest the entire time. But I was really surprised how much she did get into it. We had such good seats, too so that probably definitely helped.


This is Mya watching the show...it was so funny because she was just glued to what the characters were doing.They had Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald and Goofy. After that they had the Cars then Little Mermaid. Mya really liked the part when Arial "danced with the prince at the ball" is how she explains it, but her and Prince Eric Dance together then Kissed. She's so cute. They also had bubbles going everywhere falling from the ceiling and she loved that. After Little Mermaid was Lion King. The funny thing about that one was they had Rafiki come out, but he came out of a different part of the ice sheet than everyone else was coming out. So I told Mya, "Look, there's a monkey" and she got this nervous look thinking a real monkey was there (she likes animals, but gets way nervous when she's around them). The rest of the show after the intermission was Tinkerbell and all of the Fairies.




I didn't get pictures of everything because my camera died half way though.It was so fun and I'm so glad Mya loved it. She talked about it a ton the next day and goes through all of the characters she saw there. Thanks Larry and Dawn! It was a way fun night!
2 comments:
that was a lot of fun! I love making memories with the family!
What a magical age this is for Mya!
Post a Comment