New Year's was so much fun! Our plans for the night were to go bowling with Justin's family, then head out to their house for games and treats. Mya loved bowling and was so excited every time it was her turn. All morning I made cinnamon rolls for our treat to bring...they were so yummy and I've been craving them ever since...so I'm thinking I'll be making them for my birthday dessert for my family's family night this month on my birthday. We stopped at Trichelle's before going bowling and had pizza then started our long and fun New Year's night.


I'm really excited for this year. I started working less for my sister so I now have even more time to spend with Mya and that will be nice for when we have Parker. I'm way excited for Parker to come. I had my 3D ultrasound yesterday and everything looks so good so we're way happy with that. Other than getting ready for the baby and Justin's school, I don't think we have a lot planned for the year...but I know it'll be a fun year!


(It was hard to get a good face shot because his hands were by his face the entire time!)
No comments:
Post a Comment