Monday, December 14, 2009

Sleep Talker

So Mya's a sleep talker. Every once in a while I'll wake up and I'll hear her talking in the middle of the night and she's still sound asleep. A few weeks ago, there was one morning where Justin had already left for work and Mya was still asleep and I heard her say "No, Mine! No, No!" About 3 minutes later I again heard, "No, No! Mine! No Mine! No, No!" An hour or so later she woke up and I asked her about it. I told her I heard her talking in her sleep and she kept saying No Mine. I asked her if someone was taking something from her. After she thought about it for a minute, she got this really mad and disgusted look on her face and said "Ivy." I was laughing so hard! Last night she was talking again...but this time I was the target. I heard her about 4 in the morning yelling "No Mom!" over and over again. A few hours later closer to 6:30 she was laughing, so I guess she got over being mad at me...I think it's so cute that she's a sleep talker! I just love her!