Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

This Thanksgiving was so great! I look forward to Thanksgiving because it starts off the holiday season. I look forward to family parties, Christmas decorations, and a little more time to spend with each other. Everyone gets in the giving mood and I love the feeling the holiday season gives! We feel so blessed to be surrounded by good friends and family. This year I just feel so thankful for my family! I love being with Mya and Justin and am so excited to meet our new little guy in the spring. Both Justin's family and my family do so much for us and support us so much in what we do and we know that we can count on them if we need anything. This Thanksgiving weekend was so much fun! Here's a little of what we did:

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Justin's family's this year. After dinner and hanging out, we headed up to Sherwood Hills to spend the night (this is Justin's family's tradition every year).
She loved the Hotel! We really wanted to stay this year so Mya could swim...that's been her big thing is swimming. She loves it! We swam for a couple of hours that night!
The next morning after breakfast, we all went bowling. Mya loved it. She only bowled a little, but I think she loved hanging out with her Grandpa and checking out all of the "cool stuff" at the bowling alley. We had lunch, hit a little shopping, then headed back to the hotel for games, pizza and more swimming.


On Saturday Justin and I went and saw Blind Side then kind of hung out that night. It was such a nice weekend. We even got the Christmas tree up. Mya loves it and we even put a mini one in her room that she loves! It was all such a fun way to kick off the holiday season!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

what a fun weekend! I have more pictures of you guys swimming.

marilyn said...

What a fun way to kick off the Holiday season. I loved the pictures of Mya, especially her cute face expressions. Love the tree. Have a fun Holiday.