Mya had some exciting news to share with her grandmas and grandpas yesterday! We'll be excited to have this little baby on May 10th! Is it possible to have a chipmunk????
i ate a chipmunk once, dont know if you were privledged to see the video or not, but we trapped it in the uintas. anyway i think you should wait til the 18th to have to child. wink wink
9 comments:
Best News Ever!!!
Congratulations!!! I was wondering when you were going to have another one. Your little girl is beautiful and i am sure your next one will be too!
It does look like a chipmunk by the way! :)
congratulations!! you two make the cutest children. how did you make that shirt? it is too cute for words. you are so creative!!
Thanks! It's just one of the cheap Wal-Mart shirts and I made a stencil out of vinyl then spray painted it.
way to cute and so creative!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I can NOT wait to be the aunt of an adorable little chipmunk:) So much fun!
i ate a chipmunk once, dont know if you were privledged to see the video or not, but we trapped it in the uintas. anyway i think you should wait til the 18th to have to child. wink wink
I am so excited for you!!! And I cant wait to see you and Mya!!! The shirt is adorable, and I think the baby looks just like Justin.
Post a Comment