
After swimming, Mya and Zoe were a little cold, so we let them swim a little longer in some warm water.
We always take Papa Murphy's pizza and cook that up there and that night we threw a shower for Rebecca then watched the Bachelorette. Mya and Zoe had fun on their own...
I'm just glad it wasn't our toilet paper!The next morning after all 20 girls were ready, we headed out and did some shopping at the outlets. I got some way cute stuff for Mya with great deals! Way fun. Then we all went to lunch at the Baja Cantina.

Afterwards most of the girls went down the alpine slide, but Mya, Zoe and Ella rode the merry-go-round.
2 comments:
Oh the Merry Go Round! That was pretty funny...I laugh thinking about it...'oh is this ever going to end'?
fun times! Oh, and I noticed the toilet paper was coming over the top, it always happens. :)
Post a Comment