Justin's birthday was a lot of fun. He kind of got to drag it out for a few days, so it was a fun week. The day before his birthday his parent's took our family out to dinner.
Justin chose Sizzler and it was a lot of fun. Thanks Larry and Dawn!
On his birthday, Mya and I woke Justin up with his cake and singing and then Mya helped Justin open his presents. It's so funny how she always thinks it's her birthday. She got so excited when I started singing "happy birthday."
That night Justin and I went to dinner at Ruby River (so good!) and were going to go to a movie. I guess we're getting old because after dinner, we were too tired to go to a movie, so we went and picked Mya up and went home. The next night we went to a movie and saw State of Play. It was really fun dragging his birthday out a few days. Happy Birthday Love!
1 comment:
AW you guys have the cutest little family ever!! I love the way you treat each other...it inspires me to be nicer:)
Post a Comment