Justin made the cake (It turned out so good. I told him he should go into business after mine and Mya's cake. He's now the delegated cake-maker at our house). Mya thought it was her birthday though. She was so excited when she saw the presents and whenever Justin started singing "Happy Birthday" she would kick her legs and get so excited.
That afternoon I had to run some errands, but afterwards we went to dinner. We were going to go to the Mayan, but I just did not feel like driving that far once we got on the road. I told Justin to get off in Layton and I'd pick somewhere there. We ended up eating at Boston's. I was thinking it was more like a steak house, but it was more Italian food. It was so good!
We got a pizza and it was really good. Mya loved it. She thought it was so fun and actually ate really good! She got crayons and her own drink and pasta, so she was loving it! We got pizza and it was really good and really well priced. I would recommend it to anyone. They have steak and ribs and stuff, too. A good variety.
After dinner we went bowling! We let Mya bowl with us (we'd hold her, she'd touch the ball, and when we'd go to throw it, she'd scream). She loved it! I couldn't believe how much she got into it. She'd even give me hi-fives after we'd knock some pins over. Justin and I switched off games of who held Mya while they bowled. We both bowled better on the games Mya bowled with us.

We went shopping after then finished the night off with a chick-flick. It really was a happy birthday!
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a great day! I hope all your birthdays are wonderful!
Happy Birthday!! You guys looked like you had a ton of fun! Mya is adorable!
Natalie, my blog doesn't inform me when you update...argh! Anyways, I'm so glad that you had a good birthday! I love that Mya had so much fun bowling, seriously her age is one of my very favorites.
Post a Comment