Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


Halloween was so fun! I loved dressing up and dressing Mya up. I was impressed, Justin even dressed up! (As himself with clothes I don't let him wear throughout the year...then just added his redneck teeth).

Mya went as a lady bug. We've dressed her up in it 3 times, so I think she'll be glad not to get in that again.

After getting all dressed up, we went to each of the grandparent's house to show her off (and of course to get my mom's traditional homemade doughnuts!).
The last 2 years I've made navajo tacos and banana bread, but with a baby this year, it was more fun to visit longer and just relax. After Mya went to bed, Justin and I watched a movie. So it was a fun and relaxing year. It goes by so fast though!

2 comments:

Natalie Ropelato said...

Mya has the prettiest eyes and cutest smile :)

Rebecca said...

Hey...why didn't Justin dress up? I wish I could have seen her :(