I was at Lisa's/work and in the office (which is right by the front door) and I could tell there was something in Mya's mouth. So as I'm going up to her, she pulls this face like whatever is in her mouth is disgusting, but she still wouldn't open her mouth. Then, once I'm close enough, there was this foul smell. "Don't tell me that smell is coming from your mouth"....and I pull out a STINK BUG!!!! Disgusting! (Sorry Michelle if you read this...you're probably dry heaving)
Notice it's missing its head....?????
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so disgusting and so funny at the same time!!!
Nice!!!
Mallory thinks Mya is adorable.
That was one of those rare times when niether Mya or the bug had the last laugh.
That's hilarious.
See ya
Scott
Mallory
Soooo funny!!!
Ok so I have to comment and say totally Disgusting!
My names Lauren and my parents used to be in the Ropelato's ward so I grew up from justin just a couple blocks away. You have such a cute little girl. It'll be nice to keep in touch!
Post a Comment