Thursday, September 4, 2008
I Am Blessed
So there has been A LOT of crazy things happening to us lately. As some of you know, a bunch of our things decided to give out on us lately. First of all, we've had Mya's hospital bills that finally got paid off in August, Justin's school, plus we needed to get the internet for Justin's school this semester. So those were just added bills on top of the rest. We had our dishwasher go out, then our central air. After that, our computer decided it was tired of us (hence, why I haven't posted for a few weeks). Then I had a tire blow out and come to find out, I needed to replace all of my tires! Then our lawn mower stopped working and after having my dad come look at it (and a little prayer of course) it started working again. Almost all of these has been within the last month and a half. It seems like I'm leaving something out, but I'm sure Justin will remind me later. But I'm not complaining. Looking back at everything makes me realize that Heavenly Father has given us so much and the more amazing part to me is that we have actually been able to pay for everything, somehow. On top of all of that, we were able to get a new car. The last little while and especially the last couple of days I've thought a lot about how much the Lord really does know our situation and helps us with the things we need or want if we just ask Him. My testimony of tithing and fast offerings has really strengthened, too. I just feel really blessed, but also hope this streak is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good attitude Natalie. I'm glad you can see all the good inspite of the obstacles. You guys are wonderful!
Post a Comment