Now that Mya's scooting all over the place, she is into everything! At work, if I look away for a while, next thing I know, she's found some piece of vinyl somewhere (it's not hard since there is vinyl everywhere) and has it or is putting it in her mouth! She is definitely an explorer! She's so fun though. I can't believe how big she is. I think back to when she was born, and it's hard for me to believe that she was so small. These last 6 months have gone by so fast!
3 comments:
I love this picture of her! She is so much fun to have at the house.
I love this picture! When are you bringing her to my house? I'm feeling some favoritism (is that a word?) toward Lisa..and I don't like it!
Hey, tell you what...you get me a plane ride and I'll be there!
Post a Comment