Mya will be 6 months old in a few days. Time has flown! She is getting more fun every day. Her newest thing she loves to do is growl. She is always growling now, and especially at her Daddy. She loves getting tickled and rolling around the floor playing with her toys. She loves playing "Get You." Whether it's me getting her or Justin and her chasing me around the house, I have never heard her laugh so hard. Boo is her favorite game though. Even if she's crying, we can get her to crack a smile with Peek-A-Boo. If she's this fun now, I can't even imagine how she'll be in a couple of months!
2 comments:
Mya is so dang cute. I love looking at all her pictures! Thanks for posting
Hannah said "She is getting so old! Can we go visit her soon?"
She's a doll Nat!
Post a Comment