Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mya Pearl Ropelato


She is now 4 1/2 months old! Holy cow, time has flown so fast and she seems so big. She rolls all over the place, loves to smile, and loves playing with her toys. She definitely loves attention and being with her mom and dad! She is one spoiled girl!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

She is so beautiful Nat!!! I really miss her and not being able to be an active part of her growing up. Justin ought to transfer to the University of Florida. The housing market is horrible down here, so you could get a great house for cheap and never be cold again :).

Natalie said...

Yeah, that'd be great. Ya know, I think we're ready to move again anyway since we're just shy of 1 year since we bought our house. :)

Randy, Jenni & Shae said...

She is way Cute. Congratulations. I thought you said you were going to live in that house forever.:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very nice blog, Natalie! Looking good!